Are you tired of being home? Are you feeling lonely? Would you like to see friends AND socially distance? We have the solution for you!
COA TRANSPORTATION SERVICES FOR SENIORS 55+ AND THE DISABLED
The Cameron Senior Center vans are able to drive clients to lunch, shopping, scenic rides, whatever your heart desires (within our service area.) Our vans are disinfected daily and follow all covid-19 guidelines. Mask wearing is mandatory on the van.
Give us a call at 978-399-2322 and let us know what you want to do!
We prefer participant limits of 3 people for safety reasons, but are able to accommodate up to 4.
OUR VANS ARE RUNNING WITH COVID-19 REGULATIONS
For your safety:
- All drivers and riders must wear a mask on entering and while riding our vans.
- Only 4 riders on van at one time.
- Vans, seats and touch points will be disinfected in between riders.
- Vans will be completely disinfected at end of each day.
Service areas and donation/fees for round trip:
- Westford $3.00
- Acton, Carlisle, Chelmsford, Groton, and Littleton, $6.00
- Ayer, Concord, and Lowell $8.00
Please call Chuck at 978-399-2322 at least 48 hours prior to your appointment to schedule your ride.