The Westford League of Women Voters (LWV) Flyer provides excellent information about the upcoming May 4th Westford Annual Town Election!
Be sure to vote!
- To vote in person, the polls are open May 4 from 7AM through 8PM
- To vote by mail! Ballots MUST be received by the Town Clerk by 8PM on May 4!
- You can download An Early Ballot Application and submit to the Town Clerk at Town Hall at 35 Main Street, Westford, MA 01886: https://www.westfordma.gov/DocumentCenter/View/8979/Early-Voting-Application
- Call the Town Clerk’s office and request a mail in ballot: 978/692-5515
- Send an email request for a mail in ballot to email@example.com
- Go to the Town Clerk’s office during regular business hours (Mon – Fri 8:00AM – 4:00PM) prior to May 4th:
- Fill out a request for a mail in ballot
- Immediately collect your ballot
- Vote right then!
- Turn in your ballot and you are DONE!
Feel free to access the LWV website for more information: Westford League of Women Voters | Empowering Voters. Defending Democracy