Spring clean up! Safely and responsibly dispose of your household electronics.
- Who: Westford residents ONLY
- What: Electronics!
- Where: Westford Highway Department, 28 North Street, Westford, MA
- When: Saturday, May 1st 9AM – 1PM
- How: Carefully! Important Covid-19 protocol: Residents are required to stay in their vehicles and wear masks. The Northeast Materials’ staff will take the items from the vehicle for them and collect fees from the driver’s side window.
Westford utilizes the services of Northeast Materials Handling of Ayer, MA. CASH OR CHECK ONLY (checks must be made out to “Northeast Material Handling, Inc”). The Town of Westford receives no proceeds from this event.
- TV’s- $35.00 each
- Vacuums – $10.00 each
- Car Seats – $15.00 each
- Toners – $.25/lb.
- All Speaker – $10.00 a set
- CRT Monitors and Flat Screen Monitors – $15.00 each (do not require CPU or keyboard, we take those for FREE)
- Batteries – Alkaline and Alkaline Cadmium $0.98/lb.; Lead Acid $0.00; Nicad $0.72/lb.; Lithium Ion $0.98
Non-Chargeable/Free Items (Not a complete list):
- Cell Phones
- Lawn Mowers
- Medical Equipment
- White Goods
- Fax Machines
- Light Fixtures
Details can be found on the flyer at: westfordma.gov/DocumentCenter/View/9885/Electronics-More-Collection-2021-Westford-MA
If you have any questions about what is accepted, please feel free to call. 978-772-4545 or Email: Francine@liquidatedstuff.com