The National Council on Aging (NCOA) has partnered with Lyft to provide access to transportation to older adults who need a ride to get their COVID-19 vaccine. Lyft has provided ride codes with a value of up to $25 each to travel to and from COVID-19 vaccination appointments for both the first and second doses.
This effort is part of Lyft’s Universal Vaccine Access campaign, which is mobilizing a coalition of partners to provide access to rides to and from vaccination sites across the country.
How to use the NCOA-Lyft vaccine ride codes
The Lyft promo codes we’re offering can be used for a roundtrip ride for each dose of the COVID vaccine.
- Each code below covers up to $50 per round trip ($25 to the vaccine appointment, and $25 back home)
- There are no location restrictions
- Vaccine ride codes are valid through December 31, 2021.
Lyft Ride Codes
- Dose 1 Code (to and from their appointment): SENIORVAX1
- Dose 2 Code (to and from their appointment): SENIORVAX2
Learn more about how to set up an account and request a ride:
All older adults who use the Lyft codes will be required to follow Lyft’s Health Safety policies, which include staying home if they are sick, wearing a mask, keeping the car and their hands clean, sitting in the back seat, and keeping the car windows open when possible.