The Friends of Cameron Senior Center is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, all-volunteer organization, based in Westford, MA. Since 1983, we have provided financial support to our town’s senior center enabling it to offer special programs, activities and support services that it otherwise wouldn’t be able to do.
Our involvement and our activities promote fellowship and help to improve the health and well-being of older citizens throughout the local community. Some of our support includes:
- Donating fitness equipment and subsidizing costs of exercise classes
- Sponsoring themed lunches, monthly breakfasts, ‘lifelong learning’ seminars and more
- Assisting seniors with emergency financial assistance for food, utilities or medical services
- Providing needed furniture, appliances, recreational equipment, and craft supplies for the center.
- Organizing fundraisers, special events, craft fairs, raffles, etc.
- Managing the center’s thrift shop, providing low-cost clothing and household decor.
Our success would not be possible without community support. See our Board of Directors, or
read more about becoming a member, here. If you would like more information, you can contact us here. Your support is welcome!