Your financial support is needed to help the Friends of Cameron Senior Center carry out its mission!
All donations, large or small, are welcome and very much appreciated. You may make your donation by check and mail with a completed donation form to:
Friends of Cameron Senior Center, 20 Pleasant St., Westford MA, 01886
or you may donate online using the donate button shown here. Below, the various donation levels are presented for your review.
Helpful info for first-time users paying by credit card: When you select a credit card to pay here online, you will be paying via a PayPal guest account. It is merely a way to transfer the funds using their services, but you will not be required to create a PayPal account. If you want to create a PayPal account you can, but it is not required. If you pay using PayPal without a credit card: this is when you will be expected to create and use a PayPal account.
After you make your donation online, please complete the online form. Thank you for your donations.
Any and all contributions are appreciated! Contribution types and levels!
|Donate Any amount!|
|Basic||Donor||$1 – $49|
|Enhanced||Fan Club||$50 – $99|
|*Sponsorship: 1 time or on-going||Contributor||$100 – $499|
|*Sponsorship: 1 time or on-going||Patron||$500 – $999|
|*Sponsorship: 1 time or on-going||Benefactor||$1,000+|
|*Memorial Remembrance: 1 time or on-going||Memorial||$500+|
Donations are used to support a wide variety of activities. These include:
- Covering costs of fitness & exercise classes, so Westford seniors can attend free-of-charge
- Sponsoring social activities such as: summer parties, holiday & seasonal lunches, monthly congregate breakfasts, ‘lunch & learn’ and/or evening programs and other special events
- Assisting qualified seniors with emergency financial assistance for food, housing, utilities, medical services or transportation
- Providing assets for the Cameron, such as: a microwave oven, coffee makers, storage shelving units, furniture, recreational equipment, craft supplies, and other needed items
- Organizing fundraising events and activities, such as craft fairs, an art auction, bake sale, and themed or seasonal events, etc.
- Managing the Cameron thrift shop, Trudy’s Boutique, open year-round
We’re on Amazon Smile!
Support Friends of Cameron when you shop
online. Whether you’re shopping for a gift or for monthly supplies, when you shop at smile.amazon.com, Amazon donates 0.5% of your eligible purchases to the Friends. Just click the button: